Meet Our Buckhead Dentist
A LEGACY OF SERVICE & EXCEPTIONAL CARE COURTESY OF LEWIS L. BROWN, DDS
Dr. Lewis L. Brown grew up in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and attended Oxford College and Emory University, where he earned his DDS degree. He worked as a clinical instructor at the university for six years and has over 40 years of experience as an Atlanta dentist.
DR. BROWN’S PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
When you need a general dentist, cosmetic dentist, or restorative dentist in Buckhead or Atlanta, Dr. Brown has decades of experience, extensive training, and has been recognized by major organizations and associations in his field.
Dental Organizations and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International College of Dentists
- Atlanta Dental Study Group
- Georgia Academy of Dental Practice
- Thomas P. Hinman Dental Society
- Spear Education
- L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
Professional Honors and Awards
- Elected as “Honorable Fellow” by the Georgia Dental Association
- Elected to Fellowship in the International College of Dentists, an international honor dental organization
- Elected to Fellowship in the Pierre Fauchard Academy, an international honor dental organization
- “Top Dentist” award by Atlanta Magazine from voting by his dental peers
- “America’s Top Dentists” designation through Consumers Research Council of America.
- “Top Dentist in Atlanta, GA” status by the International Association of Dentists (IAD)
- Ethical and Comprehensive care Award by L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education and recognition for over 500 hours post-doctoral training
In addition to the work he does for his patients, Dr. Brown is committed to giving back to the community. He donates his time as a dentist and sponsor of the Georgia Mission of Mercy Program.
TRAINING & ACCREDITATION
Dr. Brown believes that education is a lifelong endeavor. He continually increases his knowledge with continuing education courses in the most advanced techniques and technologies for the benefit of his patients. He studies at some of the most prestigious dental education facilities in the country to provide the newest and most effective treatments to his patients.
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics Certificate for Basic and Advanced Training in Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Center for Laser Education Certification in training for Soft Tissue Diode Lasers
When on leisure, Dr. Brown enjoys spending time with his wife and children. His hobbies include scuba diving, fishing, hiking, hunting, and water sports. Dr. Brown and his wife attend Perimeter Church on the weekend.
To speak with our Buckhead dentist in-person, contact us at (404) 236-6906 and schedule an appointment.